BAKE Awards: Wow! We have been nominated in two categories
- April 4, 2018
- Posted by: Graduate Farmer
- Category: Farming Starts Here
Graduate Farmer has just been nominated in two categories (Best Agricultural Blog and Kenyan Blog of the Year) at the BAKE Awards)! As a farming platform, it’s always nice to receive this kind of recognition. Many thanks to our readers and the Bloggers Association of Kenya for the nomination.
Building up a farming platform and getting some traction with it is tough work sometimes, so it’s always very encouraging to be mentioned by peers in the Kenyan blogging community. 🙂
So what is the Kenyan Blog Award (BAKE Awards)?
The BAKE Awards, since its inception in 2012, has recognized and awarded the best in Kenyan blogging, in different categories, every year. It is organized by the Bloggers Association of Kenya (BAKE), an organization that promotes online content creation and free expression in Kenya.
How to vote under the Agricultural Category
- Visit http://www.bakeawards.co.ke/vote
- Fill in your Name, Email Address and Mobile Number
- Choose by clicking on “vote here” next to the blog names. You can find www.graduatefarmer.co.ke/blog under the Agriculture category (e).
- Scroll down to the bottom to the Kenyan Blog of the year section.
- Choose by clicking on “vote here” next to the blog names. You will find www.graduatefarmer.co.ke/blog under the Kenyan Blog of the year (c).
- Click the “Submit” button to complete the voting process.
The winners will be awarded at a gala event on May 12, 2018.