WELCOME TO GRADUATE FARMER
Venturi Fertiliser Injector
A Venturi Fertiliser Injector is the most efficient and economical way to feed liquid nutrients to the roots of the plants through drip irrigation system.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
- Store Policies
A Venturi Fertiliser Injector is the most efficient and economical way to feed liquid nutrients to the roots of the plants through the drip irrigation system. Fertigation is being done simultaneously along with irrigation. Plants absorb fertilizer more efficiently when it is in liquid form.
Safety from sunlight or heat : Our Venturi Fertiliser Injectors has been manufactured by using high quality raw materials and also by using high standard uUV materials, it is safe from sun heat. It also helps to increase its life.
Chemical and Rust proof : Our Venturi Fertiliser Injectors are mostly made of plastic thus chemicals and water cannot affect it. Very little to no maintenance is needed.
- Venturi ferterliser injectors works on pressure loss opetation system. Ensure you have water filter installed before using a fertiliser injector to prevent the injector from being choked up.
- Make sure the the region where you are installing the venturi fertiliser injector is flat and stable.
- While installing the Venturi Fertiliser Injector the arrow (→) should be adjusted in the direction of the flow of water.
- Open your drip irrigation system for 15 to 20 minutes to exhaust air pressure in the water. When this is done, you can now open the Venturi Fertiliser Injector.
- Ensure the Venturi Fertiliser Injector.
|Pipe Size|| |
3/4 Inch, 1 Inch
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.