GF Drip Irrigation Kits
Through strategic partnership Graduate Farmer is now able to provide affordable drip irrigation kits to empower young farmers in Kenya. The Graduate Farmer drip irrigation kits are tailor made to fit standard pieces of land which have been listed below. This is a move to ensure that young farmers in Kenya get access to affordable irrigation systems which are usually expensive to buy.
The drip irrigation kit package includes the following;
- Filtration System
- Drip Irrigation line tape
- Connectors, fittings, and Valves
- HDPE Pipe
- Practical DIY (Do it Your Self) Hand Book.
- Manual with seed recommendation and general start-up costing
- Free Consultation (Guidance on growing the crops of your choice)
To make a purchase call 0798857668 or visit www.graduatefarmer.co.ke/marketplace
|Wall Thickness||0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.7mm, 1mm|
|Dripper Discharge||1l/hr, 1.2l/hr, 1.6l/hr, 1.8l/hr, 2l/hr, 2.3l/hr|
|Working pressure||0.5 to 3bars maximum working pressure|
Pressure compensated non drain pipes
These are drip pipes that are manufactured using drippers that are tested in a swiss lab.
Below are the characteristics of the drippers:
- High-tech concept
- Made from long-life lasting materials
- Fits any hose diameter
- Consistently clog-free performance
- Excellent emission uniformity of flow rate as low as: 3.4%
- Excellent flow coefficient
- Available flow rates 1.0l/hr,1.6l/hr,2.0l/hr,2.4l/hr
- Spacing available 15cm, 20cm,30cm
- Drip line rolls packaged in rolls of 500mts each.
- Wall thickness of the drip lines is 0.7mm & 1mm
16mm starter connectors, 16mm starter rubbers, 16mm elbows, 16mm end plug, 16mm mini valves, 16mm drip to drip connectors.
- Drip irrigation is the most effective and cost-efficient irrigation method for a wide range of crops.
- The drip lines have a unique single chamber polyethylene tubes with injection –molded dripper welded to the inner wall of the tube.
- Each dripper has a filter inlet hence highest resistance to clogging.
- Flexible inter dripper spacing:- 10cm, 15cm, 20cm, 25cm, 30cm, 40cm, 45cm, 60cm, 90cm, 1mt, 2mt, 3mt.
- Choice of flow rates
- It’s suitable for any crop and climatic conditions.
- It’s resistant to fertilizers and chemicals used in agriculture.
- High emission uniformity.