Africa’s Agripreneurs Summit (AAPS) 2018
August 16 - August 17Ksh10000
It’s always exciting to learn new things in farming and the Africa’s Agripreneurs Summit (AAPS) is the perfect place to start. The Africa’s Agripreneurs Summit is a two day summit covered with knowledge, answers, networks and unending solutions from 20 speakers who are key players in the industry.
Theme: “Embracing value addition technologies”
Agribusiness is never easy especially for beginner farmers and most of them have gone through challenges that could have been avoided if only they had the right information and skills. These common challenges include:
- Lack of market
- Low quality harvest
- Expensive inputs
- Price fluctuations
- Untapped and therefore poorly executed agribusiness options
- Ineffective agribusiness plans
- Excessive agro dependence on natural conditions among other key traditional problems.
This year at the Africa’s Agripreneurs Summit all these problems will be answered by the event speakers over 20 sessions that will cover 2 days. The speakers are experts in their fields and represent the various important chains of agribusiness such as advisory, education production and value chains. They will take you through 20 sessions of not only starting a successful agribusiness venture factored by high value and quality produce but also improving your venture and opening you up to export markets.
With the latest statistical reports by United Nations there is no doubt that the rapidly growing population opens mega opportunities for anyone in agribusiness but for one to benefit from these opportunities there are key points to pack in their agribusiness management.
Why you should attend the Africa’s Agripreneurs Summit (AAPS)
With 20 sessions across two days be ready to change your mindset and grow your capabilities of scaling your agribusiness venture. The 2 day training will help you invest wisely in agribusiness from that day on backed by the following topics:
- Why invest in agribusiness? What is in for you the investor?
- Business Ideas in Agriculture.
- Tapping into financing networks to help you meet key needs that will scale your agribusiness.
- Tapping into inputs networks and working with the best options.
- Solving market problems by opening up to export markets.
- Expound value addition to prepare you for export market.
- High value and on demand agro-products business plans and starter budgets.
- Meeting export market standards and the opportunities available for Africa’s agro-products
- Networks with captains of industry.
Note: Ticket price also caters for meals including breakfast and buffet lunch for both days. All stationery distributed at the event for you to take notes will be at no extra cost.
Note: Reserve your ticket with deposit of Kshs. 2000 and pay the balance in installments later. Book Now.
To apply/book go to their official website www.africaagripreneurssummit.org and book through Graduate Farmer.