Graduate Farmer would like to invite all Aspiring Dairy Farmers between the ages of 18-35 located in Uasin Gishu County or Nandi County for an educative “1 day” dairy training session to be held on 21st, 22nd and 23rd of March 2016 at Wilsam Dairies located in Eldoret Town.
This one day training program has been tailored to target the youth and empower them with the necessary skills that will turn them from being job seekers to creators through dairy farming. This program has been designed to empower young aspiring dairy farmers to be able to leave with the required knowledge to succeed in the dairy farming ventures. The training course covers in-depth knowledge and is designed to be practical as possible to enable the farmer to leave with knowledge and expertise on how to confidently carry out a successful dairy farming business in Kenya.
TRAINING COST: No Charges included.
- Linkages to financial institutions
- Mentorship and Coaching as you start your dairy venture
- Practical Dairy Management Manuals
- Networking with professional dairy farmers
The training session will include the following which is aimed to empower you in dairy farming;
- Introduction to farming as a business
- How to manage your farm
- Record Keeping
- Feed Formulation
- Milk technique and hygiene
- Cow health and Management
- Fertility Management (breeding, AI, etc)
- Fodder management and Preservation; Napier grass, Maize silage, etc
- Calf rearing
HOW TO APPLY
Send your Name, Email address, Location, Phone Number and Photo Copy of ID to email@example.com or by calling 0790-759-455
Share: If you know anyone in these two counties who are very passionate about dairy farming kindly forward this write up with them. Thank you
(Please note we will only cater for the training charges)