You need to have the following documents:-
A. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Copy of certificate of Business Registration from the Registrar of Companies.
- Copy of the company’s KRA Pin
- An adequate knowledge of quality standards for horticultural produce on the market.
- Documentary evidence from your overseas client, e.g a letter, fax or email that you are ready to start an export business.
- Photocopies of IDs for all the Directors. A photocopy of passport and work permit if a Director or Director are foreigners.
- Forms to be submitted typewritten. (Download from the website- Download Form 1 A and Form 1 B)
- Company stamp and Authorized signatory of applicants in the forms.
- Export Licence fee Ksh.5,000/- for 1 year and Cess Deposit of Ksh.5,000/-
B. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Farm Inspection Report.
- Pack House Inspection Report.
- PS Form (Farmer Details). (Download from the website)
- Buyer- Produce Contracts- witnessed by HCD officer.
- Inspection Report on Transport Facility.
- Seed Purchase Receipts (For Peas and Beans).
- Demonstrate Traceability System (Farm to Pack House).